viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

English Language Challenges.


Since I was younger I like so much English, in fact I think this is the best subject. In my opinion, the English is very important because this language is used in all the world. Every time this language is more taught  in different institution, from the lowest level to the highest.

Now, in the university I've had four levels of English and I' ve learnt a lot.
In this university, I still love this subject, I think that through the techniques used by teachers, the students really learn or improve their English. I agree with the "blogs", videos and discussions in class. I think what we need most students is to practice speaking the language, because it is more difficult to speak in English that write.

Personally, my weakness in the language is the pronunciation and fluency in speaking, I think this is what I need to improve. To exercise this aspect, I want to taking an English course next year to really learn the language. Also, personally I will practice listening to English conversations, listening to music and watching movies in English. This also will help me to learn more vocabulary, which is another aspect that I should improve.
Outside the English classes I don't use much the language, I see movies or listen to music in English but I not put into practice as often. The times when I practise English are with my girlfriend, because she is studying English at a institute and we study together. I must admit that it helps me a lot to improve the language.

I want to thank the English teacher for his help and disposition with the course. By the techniques he uses to teach us because although we take a long time, personally I have served a lot to improve the English. I hope to continue learning English, as I said is a very important language and I want to leave the university speaking English. It is a great defiance, but I'll do my best and I'll do my best to be a public administrator who speaks English.


1 comentario:

  1. The fact that your girlfriend studying English is very convenient for your English improvement

    ResponderEliminar